Facts about Under Eye Skin
“Behind the most beautiful eyes, lay secrets deeper and darker than the mysterious sea.” -Quote by an unknown source.
The eyes are the gateway to the soul. They reveal a lot about their owners hence tons of paeans have been written about them and their beauty over the millennia, across cultures by different poets, writers, and so on. However, the skin around and especially under the eyes is delicate, needs special attention and nourishment to make you look young, supple, and bright-eyed. In this blog, we will look in brief at a few interesting facts about the under-eye skin region.
Here are some key and interesting facts about you’re under eye skin:
- This area does not have any oil glands. Hence it needs external sources of hydration/moisturization which come in the form of under Eye Cream and so on.
- The skin is thinner by as much as ten times as compared to the rest of the body. Hence, it’s the first part of the body that shows signs of aging. It's delicate and needs special attention.
- With age, due to the depletion of collagen and elastin, the skin gets even thinner.
- As the skin around the eyes is used often to smile, frown, etc, wrinkles develop on the sides are known as fine lines / “ crow’s feet”.
- The area has many capillaries which can lead to puffiness due to the buildup of fluids in them.
- A special under-eye cream is the best solution for this area of the face and its many issues.
- Dark circles and puffy eyes could be a sign of the build-up of toxins in the body.
Dark circles and puffy eyes appear due to a variety of reasons. Once they make their appearance, it’s time to get into action using an effective under eye cream. Daily usage of such a cream with other skincare protocol will ensure that you look you’re best even in the darkest days.
Read: Puffy eyes
Eyecojic under eye cream is the answer to your under-eye skincare needs. Use a tube today and see the luster back in the eyes, with time. Nothing works speedily nor is it a miracle. It is just an excellent product that fades dark circles and removes the puffiness of the lower eyelids.